Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ikusa Otome Suvia Streaming Ita

inflatable RIS maestral 3.60 1.60 Hypalon

inflatable RIS maestral 3.60 1.60 Hypalon:
Moin Here I sell my boat RIS MAESTRAL 18 since I've zuzgelegt a GRP boat! I have the boat with an 8 hp motor driven and it worked really well Come quick to plane and is stable Did the boat with motor and accessories I loaded the car off we have built up at the finish in 25 minutes complete with floor and was able to drive off the boat has a length of 3.60 wide, it is 1.60 it has 40 Hypalonschlaüche and is in a good state was always by me when the air was let out after driving dried because it was merged. In the pictures is the label to see there are any important data on it except for a correction, there is a type of nMaestral page where all the data displayed on it again The most important changes is that the boat can be operated with 25 HP !!!!!! Have now in the winter the entire ground-WOOD loses re-edited 2 times walnut stain and 4 layers polishing Siegel was entitled to find, however, only now have to the left tube after 3 days some air as the valve may be the white I was not exactly going on the weekend with Lecsuchspray times by test A 2-piston pump with the correct attachment is The boat has an inflatable keel but it is super track holding and the steering pretty much the saddle bag is also the boat and another which is attached to the front with 2 snaps for papers or other items, if someone's boat and the guidance which I also now offering together auction is a fixed price of 800,00 € announced so and now to the essence I am a Privatverkaüfer I give no guarantee or warranty Please check my other auctions, the steering was installed in the boat
Price: 450 EUR 01,724,338,756

0 comments:

Post a Comment