Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thank You Welcome Letter For Wedding

... And another poem - or: The calves

.
Previously, I was as inexperienced
bescheid'ner And now, my highest respect

Did other people. Later I met

on pasture
several additional to myself calves
And now I guess, so to speak, himself first
me.

Wilhelm Busch / Critique of the heart "










- - - Hey, people, no offense: But before I in the media ever people like to and must see - and similar figures - I would rather see myself at times myself. And I find myself - sort of - nice. (. Do not know why) And I have - so far - made my thesis is still no Zitatkollage omitting the footnotes ... (Well, I mean: Maybe so should some day in politics or the media being too honest People are needed ...) Maybe should make any decent blogger once a public relations campaign for himself. Simply because of all the calves in the world. The other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment